Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolf Attack in Idaho
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Well I am known for stirring up the pot so here I go.[/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"] We tend to call people that want to restore nature back to some point like it once was, Tree Huggers. What is wrong with restoring animals back to the environment? [/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Now most of the people on this board being Christians and believing in gods plan of creation. Why would you say these wolves should not be here? Why would you want to destroy them, unless you believe God made a mistake? Or did I read the part of the bible to respect all of God’s creatures wrong? Just because we may find something wrong with any creature does not make us right. [/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]It also says that everything on this planet is for our use not abuse! So why do some people think they can kill something for no good reason when they don’t like it. I have no issue with killing of animals for our use or to protect you’re self in time of true need. But to willing destroy something because it might at some time pose a threat is pure disrespect. If you are so afraid of something posing a threat to your life or your family’s life then destroy your car. It makes more sense to destroy it then a wolf because your chance of even being hurt or killed in your car is a lot higher then most people ever seeing a wolf in the wild. [/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]You may think I am being to extreme with this and I am. The point I am making is to look at things a little more in depth then how you may feel at the time. We seem to jump to hate to quick. The wolf is not any more of a [/size][/font]voracious predator[size 3][font "Times New Roman"] then man is. In fact we are the top predator of the planet. [/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Now some may say Mike you bring up god so therefore this is religion. Wrong I am only using God as a basis of comparison to be used. If you believe in God and or the bible then you must believe God placed creatures here for more then something to shoot and hate. [/font][/size]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Wolf Attack in Idaho - by tightline - 06-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Re: [tightline] Wolf Attack in Idaho - by ocean - 06-08-2006, 07:40 PM
Re: [ocean] Wolf Attack in Idaho - by mateo - 06-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Re: [Levy] Wolf Attack in Idaho - by fish4fish - 06-09-2006, 01:40 AM
Re: [Levy] Wolf Attack in Idaho - by fishley - 06-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Re: [fishley] Wolf Attack in Idaho - by BassAckward - 06-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Re: [BEARCLAW] Wolf Attack in Idaho - by IceRod - 06-20-2006, 03:53 AM
Re: [Levy] Wolf Attack in Idaho - by uncledon - 06-11-2006, 07:56 PM
Re: [uncledon] Wolf Attack in Idaho - by Levy - 06-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Re: [Levy] Wolf Attack in Idaho - by Jethro - 06-13-2006, 09:48 AM