Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charles Daly Shotguns info needed
Just like any other item out there everyone has an opinion. I have heard both really good and really bad and everything between. I do not own one but I have shot one of their semiauto's. I really did not like the fit or the shooting of it. The action was sloppy and overall I was not impressed. Now if the thing never freezes and repels swamp mud nicely I might think differently. I have a mossberg maverick88 and for the 125.00 I spent on it the gun has been mostly flawless, it too is a bit noisy and sloppy. I also have a remington express mag and it shoots great as well, real tight not so sloppy and less noisey.

I am looking for a youth model as well. I will be hitting the pawn shops for a single shot break action in a 28 or .410 for my soon to be 8 year old. If you do get a youth model new for the kiddo make sure you can adjust it that way it will last longer and make sure he holds it and it fits him well.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Charles Daly Shotguns info needed - by kidsnme - 09-07-2005, 02:00 PM
Re: [kidsnme] Charles Daly Shotguns info needed - by One_eyed_jack - 09-07-2005, 11:28 PM